Bank of the West Sr SME Credit Support in Greenwood Village, Colorado
Sr SME Credit Support
What sets Bank of the West apart from other banks is our team members–they embody the optimistic spirit of the West. There is a spirit here that drives us to do more. Our team of more than 10,000 employees is vital to the success of our Bank. They reflect our modern western values—straightforward, entrepreneurial and optimistic. We seek to create a corporate culture that fosters and rewards excellence, encourages creative thinking and respects diversity – an environment where team members are engaged, supportive of one another and enthusiastic about serving our customers. Bank of the West offers the stability of a company that has a 135 year history and is part of BNP Paribas, a European leader in global banking and financial services and one of the 6 strongest banks in the world. We offer opportunities across our diverse business lines – Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, National Finance, and Wealth Management.
Senior SME Credit Support
Job Description Summary
Responsible for working closely with branch personnel, Business Banking Officers and Relationship Managers to monitor commercial loan portfolio through financial analysis and ongoing monitoring. Handles loan requests of various types with high complexity.
Essential Job Functions
1. Spreads and analyzes business and personal financial statements.
2. Maintains ticklers for financial covenants and monitors compliance with documented requirements. Escalates any covenant violations to appropriate area.
3. Processes new requests to verify completion and readiness for underwriting. Other functions include: pulling credit, follow-up on various information items, and entering borrowing information in applicable systems/data repository.
4. Completes various forms required by Credit Administration and the FDIC (e.g. Stress Tests, REIF forms, and Borrowing Bases).
5. Maintains working knowledge of Bank's lending policies and procedures pursuant to credit analysis.
6. Ensures that internal customer receive prompt, courteous, and accurate responses and resolves problems to complaints in a timely manner.
7. Meets service level agreements by completing analysis timely and accurately
8. May assist with training, financial spreading and projections.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
· High School - Required
· Bachelor’s Degree in - Preferred
· Requires broad knowledge of operational systems and practices typically gained through extensive experience and/or education.
· Requires 5 years minimum experience. May require vocational or technical education in addition to prior work experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Job: Small / Mid Business
Location: United States-Colorado-Greenwood Village
Requisition ID: 036807